" For patients information "
As a healthcare provider we are responsible to treat our patients with care, compassion and professionalism. In turn, our patients have a few responsibilities towards us as well:
- To provide comprehensive personal and family health information needed so that we can care for you appropriately.
- To participate to the best of your ability in making decisions about your medical treatment, to follow instructions and comply with the agreed plan of care.
- To accept the consequences of not accepting care recommendations from the provider or not following the plan of care.
- To ask your Physician or any other healthcare specialist questions in case you desire a transfer of care to another Physician, caregiver or facility.
- To show respect and consideration of others receiving and providing care.
- To observe facility policies and procedures including those regarding smoking, noise, number of visitors and visiting hours, and use of mobile phones.